Welcome, this is the Bradpole Parish Council Community Website.
Bradpole Parish Council manages this website to enable readers to be kept up to date with developments and issues facing the Civil Parish of Bradpole, its Council, and its residents.
Do you know the difference between a Civil Parish and anEcclesiastical Parish? OurParish Councilpage will explain this in more detail.
Bradpole Parish Council represents the views of local people, negotiates and influences the decisions which directly affect the community and aims toimprove the quality of life for everyone living and working in the area.
We maintain this community website as a relevant source of factual information by regular updating.
We realise that not all of our residents are able to access either this website or our social media platforms. We therefore produce a quarterly news sheet which is posted on the many notice boards around the parish.
If you have a friend or neighbour who you think would appreciate reading the current issue please download a copy.
BRADPOLE’S PARKS, OPEN SPACES AND PLAYGROUNDS* REMAIN OPEN SUBJECT TO CURRENT GOVT ADVICE
– Census 2021 – Census Day took place on Sunday 21st March 2021. Every household must by law complete the Census either online or on paper. For more information and to complete the census go to Census 2021 online.
– In connection with the Bridport Area Neighbourhood Plan (BANP) Bridport Town Council has launched anaccess and movement studyseeking to improve connectivity for all around the Town Centre.
– With all COVID restrictions not being fully lifted before 21st June, at the earliest, Councillors have deferred plans for a Community Picnic until late summer.
– Bradpole Council has Councillorvacancieswhich may be filled by co-option.
– Weekly report to councillors available at this page.